The McGuire Innovation Lab is not your typical student space.
The Innovation Lab contains a collaborative workspace, a maker space, and a private conference room, all of which are available to McGuire Program students 24/7.
The CoLab is a modern, high-energy, open work space that is perfect for cooperative new venture team project work. Whether students are brainstorming basic ideas, diving into discussion, or collaborating on creative tasks, the CoLab has a space that’s a perfect fit to foster their work.
- Round tables for discussion
- Tall tables with shared monitors for collaborative task work
- Lounge areas for teams to kick back and let the creativity flow
- Mounted glass boards and rolling white boards
- Wide-screen monitors with every kind of adaptor
The Innovation Lab features a Maker Space with cutting-edge tools and technologies that empower students to engage in rapid prototyping, creative design, multimedia production, advanced programming, and more. Maker Space hardware and software are available 24/7 on a first-come, first-served basis.
Maker Space Materials:
- 3D Scanner
- 3D Printer
- 3D Laser Printer
- Oculus Rift
- Oculus Touch
- VR Headsets
- Creative Cloud
- Drawing Tablet
- Mac and PCs
- AV Equipment
McGuire Program students may reserve the conference room for meetings or conference calls with legal advisors, investors, advisors, etc.
- Seating for 10
- Glass board
- Conference call equipment
- Wall-mounted wide-screen monitors for video conferencing